Our warehouse in Destrehan, LA a suburb of New Orleans.
- Specially constructed refrigeration systems that are run with screw compressors and computerized equipment to maintain precise temperatures and alarm maintenance personnel of any variance in the system.
- Barcoded pallets enables tractability through the warehouse which provides inventory accuracy of 99.8% and strict date code rotation.
- Engineered labor standards with incentives for productivity and disincentives for errors provides for a high level of productivity and order accuracy.
- Automated pay for performance system compensates associates for tasks performed.
- Extensive management reporting for labor tracking, productivity, non-compliance and cost/case by associate.
- Combination scale and shrink-wrap machines provide quality control prior to shipping.
Services: Cold Storage in New Orleans: Fish, Shrimp, Crawfish, Seafood & Turkeys
- Suburb of New Orleans
- Easy road access with little traffic
- Right off I-310 and Highway 48
- Easy access to Port of New Orleans and Port of South Louisiana
Size: 55,000 square feet
Temperatures: -20°F to 60°F
Rooms: Two separate freezer rooms
Ceiling height: 21 feet
Pallet positions: 3,030 locations frozen and 200 dry
Dock doors: 8
Property: 4.4 acres
Hours of Service: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Storage questions: View our cold storage page
Operations manager: David Avrard
405 Alpha Drive
Destrehan, LA 70047
(800) 214-6694 x10
(985) 764-3752 x10 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fax: (985) 764-3754
Map: View map
Directions: Driving directions