Our main frozen and refrigerated warehouse located on the Miami-Dade and Broward County line.
- Specially constructed refrigeration systems that are run with screw compressors and computerized equipment to maintain precise temperatures and alarm maintenance personnel of any variance in the system.
- Robust VoCollect voice activated selection, fork lift put-away and retrieve, truck loading and vehicle check-list to support warehouse operation, and engineered labor standards to track labor productivity and control costs.
- Barcoded pallets enables tractability through the warehouse which provides inventory accuracy of 99.8% and strict date code rotation.
- Engineered labor standards with incentives for productivity and disincentives for errors provides for a high level of productivity and order accuracy.
- Automated pay for performance system compensates associates for tasks performed.
- Extensive management reporting for labor tracking, productivity, non-compliance and cost/case by associate.
- Combination scale and shrink-wrap machines provide quality control prior to shipping.
- Superior ratings for Food Safety and Hygiene from AIB International.
Size: 235,000 square feet
Temperatures: -20°F to 60°F
Buildings: 4 separate buildings
Rooms: Five separate freezer rooms, four cooler rooms and a meat processing facility
Ceiling height: 22 to 30 feet
Pallet positions: 12,700
Dock doors: 32
Property: 9 and 1/2 acres
Operations manager: Lyndon Valerie
18770 N.E. 6th Ave
Miami, FL 33179
(305) 652-4622 extension 1227 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fax: (305) 651-8329
Map: View map
Directions: Driving directions