Our warehouse located just south of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Specially constructed refrigeration systems that are run with screw compressors and computerized equipment to maintain precise temperatures and alarm maintenance personnel of any variance in the system.
- Robust VoCollect voice activated selection, fork lift put-away and retrieve, truck loading and vehicle check-list to support warehouse operation, and engineered labor standards to track labor productivity and control costs.
- Barcoded pallets enables tractability through the warehouse which provides inventory accuracy of 99.8% and strict date code rotation.
- Engineered labor standards with incentives for productivity and disincentives for errors provides for a high level of productivity and order accuracy.
- Automated pay for performance system compensates associates for tasks performed.
- Extensive management reporting for labor tracking, productivity, non-compliance and cost/case by associate.
- Combination scale and shrink-wrap machines provide quality control prior to shipping.
- Superior ratings for Food Safety and Hygiene from AIB International.
Size: 108,000 square feet
Constructed: 1978 with addition in 1986
Rooms: 3 separate rooms
Temperatures: -20°F to 60°F
Pallet positions: 4,106
Dock doors: 22
Property: 50 acres
Operations manager: Bob Johnston;
800-647-0202 ext 111; email@example.com
Appointments: Aubrey Bellamy , firstname.lastname@example.org; 800-647-0202 ext 114
102 N. Midway Road
Cordele, GA 31015
Fax: (229) 273-7266