Cold Storage (The American Logistics Group)
Our recently built state of the art Richmond cold storage warehouse located next to Richmond International Airport.
- Specially constructed refrigeration systems that are run with screw compressors and computerized equipment to maintain precise temperatures and alarm maintenance personnel of any variance in the system.
- Robust VoCollect voice activated selection, fork lift put-away and retrieve, truck loading and vehicle check-list to support warehouse operation, and engineered labor standards to track labor productivity and control costs.
- Barcoded pallets enables tractability through the warehouse which provides inventory accuracy of 99.8% and strict date code rotation.
- Engineered labor standards with incentives for productivity and disincentives for errors provides for a high level of productivity and order accuracy.
- Automated pay for performance system compensates associates for tasks performed.
- Extensive management reporting for labor tracking, productivity, non-compliance and cost/case by associate.
- Combination scale and shrink-wrap machines provide quality control prior to shipping.
- Superior ratings for Food Safety and Hygiene from AIB International.
Size: 135,000 square feet
Constructed: 1999; expanded 2011
Temperatures: -20°F to 60°F
Rooms: Frozen and Refrigerated
Ceiling height: 38 feet
Pallet positions: over 9,000 pallet positions
Dock doors: 24
Property: 10 acres
General Manager: Jack Hunter
5601 Corrugated Road
Sandston, VA 23150
(804) 236-2998 extension 6012 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fax: (804) 236-8913
Map: View map
Directions: Driving directions