Our warehouse located just off of I-26, on the outskirts of Columbia.
- Specially constructed refrigeration systems that are run with screw compressors and computerized equipment to maintain precise temperatures and alarm maintanence personnel of any variance in the system.
- Robust VoCollect voice activated selection, fork lift put-away and retrieve, truck loading and vehicle check-list to support warehouse operation, and engineered labor standards to track labor productivity and control costs.
- Barcoded pallets enables tractability through the warehouse which provides inventory accuracy of 99.8% and strict date code rotation.
- Engineered labor standards with incentives for productivity and disincentives for errors provides for a high level of productivity and order accuracy.
- Automated pay for performance system compensates associates for tasks performed.
- Extensive management reporting for labor tracking, productivity, non-compliance and cost/case by associate.
- Combination scale and shrink-wrap machines provide quality control prior to shipping.
- Superior ratings for Food Safety and Hygiene from AIB International.
Services: Cold Storage and Distribution: Near Columbia, SC
- Frozen and refrigerated space available
- North & South Carolina
- Virginia & West Virginia
Size: 158,685 square feet
Temperatures: -20°F to 60°F
Ceiling height: 42 feet
Dock doors: 25
Property: 17.3 acres
Hours of Service: 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Storage questions: View our cold storage page
Operations manager: Edward Fellows
220 Frontage Road
Gaston, SC 29053
(803) 936-0201 extension 4230 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fax: (803) 936-1184
Directions: Driving directions