Tractors designed for reliability and safety
Southeast has teamed up with Ryder, the largest provider of tractor / trailer maintenance in the United States, to ensure absolute minimal breakdowns. We have worked with them to provide the safest vehicles and drivers on the road today. Computerized engines and diagnostic systems, proactive maintenance and tire replacement, accelerated preventative maintenance frequency and daily inspections of our refrigeration units are a part of our preventative measures to eliminate truck breakdowns and ensure product integrity.
Our trucks are equipped with Teletracs Satellite which provides immediate two way communication and the capabilities for mass messaging, monitoring of engine and driver performance and the ability to track drivers on line. With this system we can instantly respond to any location question.
Customized trailers built for ice cream specification (-15°F).
- Thermo-King screw compressors.
- Customized moveable bulkheads.
- High floor grooves for air circulation.
- Extra insulation.
Center Divide Trailers:
- Flexible Temperature Controlled Compartments
- Lift Gates
Efficient handling and on-time delivery:
- Computerized routing system.
- 98% on time deliveries.
- Scheduled ordering and deliveries with emergency service capabilities.
- Case/pallets/tiers handling capabilities.
- Courteous, helpful and customer service oriented drivers.